Data Protection Statement
§ 1 Information on collection of personal data
(1) Hereinafter, we inform you about collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are any data that can be personally referred to you, such as your name, address, email address, user behavior.
(2) The Controller according to sect. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) shall be CABB Group GmbH, Otto-Volger-Straße 3c, 65843 D-Sulzbach am Taunus. You can reach our data protection officer as follows:
Mr. Harald Riebold
AMD TÜV Arbeitsmedizinische Dienste GmbH
Phone: +49 160 93071289
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data submitted by you (your email address, if applicable your name and your phone number) are saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after it no longer needs to be stored or restrict processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we use charged service providers for individual functions of our offer, or if we want to use your data for commercial purposes, we will inform you about the respective process in detail below. We will also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding the personal data referring to you:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectification or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to objection to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for information only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise submit any information to us, we will only collect the personal data that your browser submits to our server. If you want to view our website, we will collect the following data that are technically required for us in order to display our website to you and to ensure stability and safety (the legal basis is sect. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f EU-GDPR):
- IP address
– date and time of the query
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the request (specific page)
– access status / HTTP status code
– respective data amount transferred
– website from which the request is sent
– operating system and its interface
– speech and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data named before, cookies will be saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard disc assigned to the browser you use and that provide the location that sets the cookie (in this case: us) with certain information. Cookies cannot perform any programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer generally more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. This specifically includes session cookies. They save a session ID with which different queries of your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This way, your computer can be recognized again when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified duration that may differ depending on cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in your browser's safety settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, e.g., refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Note that you may be unable to use all functions of this website.
f) [The flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your flash plugin. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are filed on your end unit. These objects save the required data independently of the browser you use and do not have any automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the flash cookies, you need to install the corresponding add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome. Use of HTML5 storage objects can be prevented by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly manually delete your cookies and your browser history.]
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the strictly informational use of our website, we offer various services that you may use if you are interested in them. For this, you usually need to indicate further personal data that we use to render the respective service and that are subject to other principles of date processing named above.
(2) We may use external service providers to process your data. They have been carefully selected and charged by us, are bound to our instructions and are reviewed at regular intervals.
(3) We may also pass on your personal data to third parties if campaign participations, lotteries, conclusions of contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you indicate your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) As far as our service providers or partners are resident in a state outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
1. Use of our Investor Relation Portal
(1) If you want to use our portal, you need to register with your email address, a password you have chosen and a user name you can choose freely. You are not forced to use your wallet name. Use with a pseudonym is possible.
(2) If you use our portal, we will store your data required to perform the contract until you finally delete your access. We will also store the voluntary data provided by you for the time of your use of the portal, as far as you do not delete these beforehand. The legal basis shall be sect. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) In order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, in particular financial data, the connection is encrypted with TLS technology.
2. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and that permit analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of this website are usually transferred to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will, however, be abbreviated first by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the treaty on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptions will the full IP address be transferred to a server of Google in the USA and abbreviated there. On the order of the operator of this website, Google will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on your website activities, and to render further services connected to website use and Internet use for the website operator.
(2) The IP address submitted by your browser in the scope of Google Analytics will not be combined with any other data of Google.
(3) You may prevent storage of the cookies by making the corresponding settings in your browser software; however, note that you may be unable to fully use all functions of the website in such a case. You may furthermore prevent recording of the data generated by the cookie and referring to your use of the website (incl. your Internet Protocol address) by Google and processing of these personal data by Google by downloading and installing a browser plug-in that you can find under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This causes the IP addresses to be abbreviated before further processing. This prevents reference to a specific person. As far as the data collected concerning you have a personal reference, this is therefore excluded at once and the personal data are therefore deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to analyze and regularly improve use of our website. We can use the statistics gained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as the user. For the exceptions in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google has subjected to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for use of Google Analytics is sect. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f EU-GDPR.
(6) Information on the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User terms: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Data protection overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and Data Protection Statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
3. Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use the offer of Google Maps on this website. This way, we can display interactive maps to you right in the website and permit comfortable use of the map function.
(2) When you visit the website, Google will be informed that you have called the corresponding sub-page of our website. The data named in § 3 of this statement are transmitted as well. This is done no matter if Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or if there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish assignment to your profile at Google, you need to log out before activating the button. Google will save your data as usage profiles and will use them for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation shall specifically take place (even for users not logged in) in order to render demand-oriented advertisements and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to creation of these user profiles. Contact Google to exercise it.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider is available in the data protection statements of the provider. You will also find further information there on your rights and setting options in this respect to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data in the USA as well and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of processing of your data
(1) If you have consented to processing of your data, you may revoke this at any time. Such revocation shall influence admissibility of processing of your personal data after you have declared it towards us.
(2) If we base processing of your personal data on the consideration of interests, you may object to processing. This is the case if processing is specifically not necessary to perform a contract with you, which is presented by us in the following description of the functions from case to case. When you exercise this right to objection, please also present the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we do. If your objection is justified, we will review the situation and either cease or adjust data processing, or inform you of our mandatory grounds requiring protection based on which we continue processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertisements via email@example.com.
The information given on this website about CABB GmbH, its affiliates or third parties has been collected with greatest care.
This website is constantly being altered and supplemented in order to expand on and update the offered information.
No guarantee or warranty is given for the completeness, accuracy and topicality of the information given on this website.
CABB GmbH cannot accept responsibility for errors, omissions or possible obsolescence.
Any invitation or offer which may be accessible on this website is subject to confirmation and without obligation.
CABB GmbH explicitly reserves the right to alter, amend or delete information given on this website or parts thereof or to finally or temporarily withdraw the entire website without any separate announcement.
2. Warranty and Damages
CABB GmbH shall only be liable according to the legal provisions for damages caused in the case of wilfulness and gross negligence.
In the case the user is a merchant CABB GmbH liability shall be limited to those damages and such volume reasonably foreseeable.
This limitation of liability and responsibility does not apply if CABB GmbH breaches a material contractual obligation or a body of CABB GmbH acts wilfully.
In all other cases, CABB GmbH liability, including liability in tort, does not apply.
CABB GmbH's statutory liability under the product liability act and liability for express quality guarantees, if any, shall not be affected hereby.
This does also not apply in case of any personal injuries.
All referrals (i.e. links) on this web site to non-CABB GmbH web sites are merely offered as a service for your convenience and enjoyment.
The contents of such web sites cannot be controlled or influenced by CABB GmbH.
CABB GmbH does not endorse or support such sites.
Further, CABB GmbH shall not be responsible or liable, in any way whatsoever, for the accessibility and contents of such web sites or the consequences of your use thereof.
CABB GmbH is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from these pages. Connecting to these web sites by using a link is done at own risk.
Only the author of the respective web site might be liable for illegal, wrong or incomplete content and all damages occurring by the use of information presented there.
This website and its contents are protected by copyright.
This includes, without limitation, diagrams, sounds, videos or texts.
Any use or exploitation - in whole or in part - including copying, translation and transfer and use in other electronic media is prohibited without prior agreement of CABB GmbH or its respective owner.
Unless stated to the contrary, all trademarks, service marks, logos and company names mentioned on this website are protected under trademark law and unfair competition law.
Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right in or to the trademarks without the express written permission of its owner.
The use and exploitation of such trademarks, service marks, logos and company names without explicit consent of its owner is prohibited.
6. Choice of law and validity
The use of this website and all information contained therein are subject to the substantive law of the Federal Republic of Germany excluding the Convention of the United Nations on the International Sale of Goods.
The place of jurisdiction for all disputes, differences or claims arising out of correlating to these terms or the use of this website and the information therein shall be Cologne, Germany.
Should any clause of this agreement be or become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining clauses or of the remaining part of the clause concerned.